OUR RETURNS POLICY
- Emma Ford swimwear will give a full refund for change of mind purchases within 7 days in New Zealand and 14 days internationally. *excludes clearance sale. We are here to help with size/fit just get intouch via our chatbot
- Please package the garment carefully with original tags and in unworn pristine condition, refund/returns will not be excepted in items are not in pristine condition.
- Costs incurred for the return shipping of sales under $100 to Emma Ford is the responsibility of the customer unless the garment is deemed faulty or incorrect.
- If your purchase was over $100 NZ dollars and you are NZ based we have free return shipping. Get intouch for all details* excludes sale
- All items will be checked to make sure they have been unused, unwashed and unaltered with all correct tags present. Once the garment has been looked over a replacement or refund will be dispatched at the cost of Emma Ford clothing. An email will be sent with relevant tracking information.
- Please remember to retain proof of postage for your reference. We suggest you insure your package for the full value of the contents and request Return Signature Required, as we cannot be responsible for packages we do not receive.
- If an item is faulty or incorrect it can be exchanged or returned for a refund of the purchasing price.
- Any refunds processed to an international credit card will be calculated using the exchange rate on the day the refund is processed. Emma Ford takes no responsibility for any difference between the refund rate and the rate that the initial purchase was processed at.
- Please note that any local taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Emma Ford takes no responsibility for any delay in the processing of your purchase should local taxes or duties be applied.